Applications accepted until April 14, 2017!!!
The UNIGIS International Association is announcing the first call of the “Geospatial events grant” (GEG), funded by UNIGIS International Association and industry partners.
The objective of GEG is to connect active UNIGIS students with the international geospatial community and to create added value within the UNIGIS network. Participating in a leading Geospatial event will enhance the learning experience beyond lessons and exercises and is of course an excellent opportunity to establish new contacts with GIS experts from all over the world.
The call considers the following list of events eligible for grant sponsorship:
- Geospatial World Forum (or any Regional Geospatial Forum)
- Geodesign Summit EU
- QGIS International U&D Conference
- Other international geospatial events can be suggested for consideration
- The grant is a lump sum of 500 Euro per student
- Previous GEG grant recipients are not eligible
- The grant is a co-contribution based on actual costs
- the grant will be disbursed to the student after attending the event and submitting all information/documentation required
More Information about the application Procedure: Geospatial Events Grants – GEG, Call February
Application Documents: Application form GEG 2017
Please send your application to email@example.com